Tuesday, 21 April 2009

And pose


A couple of illustrations I just finished, I may make prints of, I haven't decided yet.

Also, this is fun,
I am a Fir Tree, the Mysterious

Extraordinary taste, dignity, cultivated airs, loves anything beautiful, moody, stubborn, tends to egoism but cares for those close to it,rather modest, very ambitious, talented, industrious uncontent lover, many friends, many foes, very reliable.

Saw this on someone elses blog http://paulsadowski.com - the birthday calculator, most of these sites are pretty daft but I'm easily amused.
The mysterious fir tree sounds pretty good to me! I wonder what it'd be like to be a tree... just sitting there, swaying occasionally, surveying the world, it might be fun for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails