Tuesday, 14 April 2009

A Nightingale's Song

'A Nightingale's song'
Acrylic on canvas.


I haven't painted in the LONGEST time, and after rummaging through some old art stuff from college, I discovered an empty canvas! An empty canvas to be filled! So, this is how I spent my bank holiday (that and eating a lot of chocolate).





I'm not the tidiest of painters.. (And yes the paper cups are christmas cups - just feeling festive!)


Some finishing touches.

I love painting, Ive been so distracted with photoshop and computers and everything, I hadn't realised how much I missed it. Note to self - buy better paintbrushes. And more paint. And maybe some new shoes while you're in town...

2 comments:

  1. I find your work very interesting, did you had an exhibition until now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! I've never had en exhibition, except for college/university stuff, i would love to have an show though it would be fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails