Sunday, 12 July 2009

Florence & Narc

I love Florence and the machine and I was asked to illustrate her but the project never got finished so here it is anyway... :) I may add to it I don't know yet...


I also got around to getting a copy of july's Narc magazine... my latest illustration for their Opinion feature about music festivals....

I really want to go to a festival now! (I know its quite a poor quality picture, my camera's doing strange things at the min)

I've been a very lazy blogger of late but I finally have internet set up in my new house so yay! Expect lots of exciting new updates. Though they probably won't be that exciting.... Ooooh in the space where I have been away, I have acquired 2 new followers - woo!! Hello new followers, into double digits now, I will try and be interesting from now on!

2 comments:

  1. I love it. I'd be curious to see what and if you add to it, though. And yeah, for internet service! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so obsessed with that first illustration. It's divine! Congratulations on having your illustration published...you're so talented! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails