Tuesday, 28 July 2009

It's vintage daaarling


A sort of vintage inspired illustration...
I love colour.

I'm going to London in a few weeks in search of treasure, hopefully I'll find some wonderful things to be inspired by in camden and brick lane.

For my birthday a couple weeks ago, my lurvely sister (hi steph!) and I, went to a ceramics studio to paint cups! It was fabulous fun, and even though I got a bit ambitious with my painting, and didn't quite finish, I think it turned out quite well

I must go back and paint a teapot, and maybe a cake plate... and I'll have a whole collection of tea related crockery!

7 comments:

  1. You did a FANTASTIC job painting those items! Whoah!! Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like the most splendrous way to spend a birthday. What an amazing job you did - I would love to have that cup and saucer in my collection! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is very nice. The images are very beautiful. God is Great. Best wishes.

    http://www.thedynamicnature.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh you're going to Camden! I've turned a nice shade of green, LOL!! many a Sunday have i spent milling around the markets, so many goodies. Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love camden market, soo many things all happeneing at once :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Rachel! So simple and colourful and I love your designer cup, so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely painting!

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails