Saturday, 25 July 2009

sixty 1

New new new!
I've sorted of neglected my illustration a bit lately, but I'm getting my act together again now yay. So, if anyone would like to pay me to draw things, commissions are very welcome! I need to sort out printing up a portfolio and things, I'm usually so much more organised... I may enter the AOI Images competition thing, if I can decide on an image to submit... but charging £20 per entry is a bit extreme if you ask me.

And I have 4 new followers, this is very exciting, who are you lovely people? Please comment or something so I know you're real life people and not someone going around spamming the world.

Also, if anyone would like to design me a website free of charge? be my guest ;) I'm not in the mood to faff with html and the like so my blog will have to do for now.

Until next time! x

3 comments:

  1. OBSESSED with this illustration. The colors are divine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! You are very talented.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails