Monday, 3 August 2009

Australian Vogue

I really need this copy of Australian VOGUE. Fashion illustrator David Downton created not 1 - but FOUR covers for Australian vogue's latest issue, and the fact that they're all covers makes it so much more amazing. (I'm totally copying and reblogging this off Birdy & Me's blog cause otherwise I'd probably have never spotted this hehe).


I think the 3rd image has to be my favourite... so lush. I need to find somewhere in the UK that sells Australian Vogue, any ideas? Borders maybe... ?

7 comments:

  1. w-o-w hooray for illustrators!
    dallas
    http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that Cate Blanchett? Those illustrations are GORGEOUS! I bet Borders sells it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure.. it looks alot like her though doesn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are incredible. I LOVE them. SO glad you shared them. I am getting into illustration artwork more and more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the second one..I wish I could get a copy of aus vogue too..you should try ebay!x

    ReplyDelete
  6. get a subscription like i did! although i don't actually really need one, i live in Australia! haha nice blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails