Wednesday, 19 August 2009

Daily inspiration


This is my favourite part of the day, looking at lovely pictures :D
Kime Buzzelli is such a wonderful artist, I actually came across a FLAUNT Magazine cover she did a while ago, which was amazing but I couldn't find a good enough picture to post.

I'm in the process of making a couple of changes to my blog you might have noticed the new header...

Oooh I have a song to post too!
I really like this song by the Temper Trap (below). You may have heard it on an advert on tv for V festival or something but listen to it in full anyway. They sound alot like a new Mumm-ra if you ask me, some of their other songs on their myspace are worth checking out too (down river is a good one).

4 comments:

  1. I really enjoy your blog. I love your art and the diff magazines and other art you share. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, love that illustration, I love the mydeadpony illustration too!

    I noticed you really liked David Downton's Vogue covers, did you have any luck finding a copy?

    The teacup design in a previous post is so cool, you need to do a range I think!

    Totally lovin' your work, thanks so much for coming by and commenting too.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did :D the vogue is wonderful! Thanks so much for visiting my blog
    I would love to make more cups and saucers! I think it would be really amazing to have a whole set of teapots, sugar bowls and cake plates too!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow love this! glad you liked my drawing, thanks for the comment! i'm gonna post another drawing as soon as i can bother to go fetch the scanner into my room! haha! just so if you'd like to check it out!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails