Saturday, 17 October 2009

Sunshine Underground = LOVE

I'm a tad obsessed with the Sunshine Underground! They're just one of my all time favourite bands and I love love love them! I've waited nearly 3 years for a new album its finally happening! So freaking excited!!! This song has just leaked on youtube and its amazing



In other news... I'm working on a bunch of things at the min, and I've just submitted next months illustration to Narc so look at for that in Nov :)

I'm off to continue my drawing! I've also decided to redo my website (which i've been planning for months but it will finally happen before the end of october i've decided)

x

2 comments:

  1. I have not heard of the Sunshine Underground until you. I am going to have to check them out more. :)

    PS.......Harrington Manor's doors are now open for a enchanted, yet haunting evening...won't you and your guest drop by?....MUUUwahahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. where is harrington manor? sounds spoooky!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails