Tuesday, 3 November 2009

Oof its been a while!

I've been a very neglectful blogger - 2 weeks since my last post?! Where have I been?!
Well, I started a screen printing course last Sat which is just super fun! Hopefully by next week I should have something worth posting up here... I absolutely loooved the printing studio, I do so much of my work on the computer its nice to be in a real studio for once. I've decided I want to learn etching next! The whole process is fascinating!

Heres a bunny



He's a work in progress and will probably make an appearance in my next project. I'm working on a few things at the min which I can't post yet til they're finished. I should be in this months Narc magazine, I haven't gotten round to getting a copy yet though.

I'm off to lovely London town on Sunday, I'm sure I'll find many wonderful things to inspire me.

Hope you've all had a lovely halloween and happy bonfire night for thursday! yay! sparklers!

3 comments:

  1. etching is fun, you should defenetly try it! just such a long process...and not your "do it at home" kind of thing. but it's great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh wow, yeah its definitely something I want to try, maybe photo-etching as well

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnayyayyayyayy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails