And to kick off the new year, NARC magazine's January issue is out - a twilight themed illustration based on the new moon soundtrack (a total guity pleasure, this was a fun one, I love the new moon soundtrack).
I have several new years resolutions I will try and stick too (and as its only the 2nd day of January, I can be really positive about this)
- Draw more
- Do more screen printing and learn photo-etching
- Get involved with more open/competition briefs
- Get involved with more collaborations/networking - exhibitions, books, craft stalls, make more effort with my etsy shop etc - exciting!
- Go travelling (I need to see New Zealand in 2010)
- Update my website on a regular basis
- Be self employed
- Buy that All Saints jacket I've been eyeing... mmm its so beautiful.. I really do need it in my life
- Go horse riding again
- See more live music (sunshine underground in Feb!)
- Move to London
- Move to New York (even better!)
- Shop less (which i will have to do, should I move to London or NY)