Saturday, 2 January 2010

Happy 2010!

Happy new year! I hope you all had a lovely holiday season, I've decided 2010 will be a good year.

And to kick off the new year, NARC magazine's January issue is out - a twilight themed illustration based on the new moon soundtrack (a total guity pleasure, this was a fun one, I love the new moon soundtrack).


I have several new years resolutions I will try and stick too (and as its only the 2nd day of January, I can be really positive about this)
  • Draw more
  • Do more screen printing and learn photo-etching
  • Get involved with more open/competition briefs
  • Get involved with more collaborations/networking - exhibitions, books, craft stalls, make more effort with my etsy shop etc - exciting!
  • Go travelling (I need to see New Zealand in 2010)
  • Update my website on a regular basis
  • Be self employed
  • Buy that All Saints jacket I've been eyeing... mmm its so beautiful.. I really do need it in my life
  • Go horse riding again
  • See more live music (sunshine underground in Feb!)
  • Move to London
  • Move to New York (even better!)
  • Shop less (which i will have to do, should I move to London or NY)
I think all these seem achievable within the next 12 months ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails