Wednesday, 10 March 2010

Hunter

How is it March already?! I've been a busy bee I haven't had any time to blog! I have just moved house so I have a good excuse.  I just thought I'd update quickly with a drawing I've been working on for a friend of mine. 


I love wolves, they're such intelligent and elusive creatures. He was really fun to draw as well. Ive decided I'm going to try and spend some quality time with my sketchbook on a daily basis from now on.

Anyhoo, I have joined folksy.... just to see what the crack is, it looks alot like etsy so far.  I have some things to update my etsy shop with soon too, and hopefully I'll do some printing next week. I have soo many things on my 'to do' list, I just need to find a spare minute.

4 comments:

  1. You rendered the fur very nicely. Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could draw hair like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this! <3 The fur is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails