Saturday, 29 May 2010

Oh Comely Magazine

Oh Comely magazine has arrived! A very shiny, new magazine, full of beautiful and quirky things, and I've been busy illustrating away for their first issue. I was asked to illustrate their feature about guerilla gardening. A project I enjoyed very much.  They dug a little garden in the middle of a street in London and filled it with flowers (I have yet to see it) but the pictures look lovely)

The also sent me a tote bag and some stickers with tea pots on!
You can buy the magazine at WHSmith or from the website for £4 www.ohcomely.co.uk
Much love and many thanks to the wonderful Liz, Des, Dani and the team at Oh Comely! I'm gutted I missed the launch party, but I'll be there next time :)

5 comments:

  1. Hello!
    Thank you so much for your lovely comment and follow! Your illustrations are gorgeous. I look forward to reading more of your blog (I'll add you to my Bloglovin' list :).
    Oh - and my Dad was a Geordie!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic!!! Congrats. This is brilliant, I actually used to work with a group that worked to develop gardens in Denver, Colorado - USA. I think it is a wonderful, though complicated, cause. The illo is great.

    Also, I should thank you also for the link to Ballad Of... I was really impressed with their mag and focus on art. They really have a great thing going! Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations! fantastic to be published:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey your illustrations look wonderful in it..well done you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone for the lovely comments :D
    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails