Wednesday, 9 June 2010

Northumbria @ Graduate Fashion Week

Northumbria University was easily the best show I've seen at Graduate Fashion week (and not just cause I studied there, designed the brochure and my sister is presenting her collection!). Opening on Sunday night, Newcastle's finest new designers presented their collections at Earls Court and I was there at the front to witness the whole thing!

These were a few of my personal favs (From left - right: Stephanie Price, (link) Rosie Sugden, Rachael Hewson, Holly Farrar, Sophie Dee, Hannah Casen-Seawright)




Images courtesy of catwalking.com

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, I so love the second to last look. So stunning!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures; I love the boldness of student designers! I wonder what their work will look like 5 years from now...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails