Sunday, 8 August 2010

Oh Comely Magazine: Issue 2

Helloo!
It's been a while since I've updated. How are you all? I've been super busy, but good busy, lots of things to do this month.

Issue 2 of Oh Comely Magazine is in WHSmiths across the country this week - go grab yourself a copy! They asked me to illustrate a feature entitled 'Lost Things' along with a few other illustrators to remember things they've lost...



Mine was a tale of magpie thieves.
I'll update again tomorrow when I have more time, enjoy the rest of your sunday!

x

5 comments:

  1. I bought it. So happy I found Oh Comely just as the first issue was put on the shelves. Beautiful magazine. Your illustrations are wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how gorgeous is THAT!! well done :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your lovely ocmments! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats it's a really nice spread :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails