Tuesday, 14 September 2010

SHOWCASE London 22nd Sept 2010

I'm taking part in Showcase London's next exhibition on the 22nd of Sept at Cafe 1001 (Brick Lane, London) so I'm busy trying to frame some work to show - otherwise I'll be presenting 2 empty panels (argh!)
It's a very Brick laney type scene so if you're in London and like art then come along! I will have some pictures for you to look at and possibly sell?!

Here's a small preview

I will have some prints, a couple postcards and maybe an original or two.
All prints will be on my etsy shop soon, I really need to get around to updating that, and my website. So much to do

3 comments:

  1. Hello there! How’s it going?

    Impressive post I must say!

    Love Heels?

    I think you’ll really enjoy viewing my shoe design BlogSpot! All my designs are hand-drawn too! I am hoping that my illustrations will help me get a step into the shoe design industry! Let me know your opinion! Take care x

    Louboutininthemaking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails