Thursday, 16 December 2010

Fav music of 2010

I make a list every of my fav albums of 2010, and I can't remember if I posted it last year, but I'd thought I'd share it this year.
This year has been a really random year for music, it took me a while to narrow down my favourites, because they're all so different

 I managed to get the list down to 27 and then forced myself to make a top 10, so here it is:

Blood red, shoes, Two door cinema club, The National, Radio Dept, Crystal castles, Foals, Dead weather, Arcade fire, Laura Marling, Sleigh Bells

Albums also worthy of a mention are Sun Kil Moon, Deerhunter, Zola Jesus, Yaesayer, LCD soundsystem, MIA, Beach House, Everything everything, Agnes Obel, Warpaint, Summer Camp, Fever Ray, Drums of Death, Caribou, Delphic.and Bonobo/Andreya Triana.

And a couple of my fav songs


3 comments:

  1. oh, we kind of have nearly the same top 10 for this year :)
    x
    http://charlyandthebee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah, Gorillaz!!!
    remind me of college days... :))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails