Sunday, 2 January 2011

Hello 2011


Happy New Year!
It's 2011! Time for a list! Just a few things I will hope to achieve over the next 12 months

1. Draw more - preferably daily.
2. Take more pictures. (I got a Diana F+ for Christmas so I intend to take many many photies this year)
3. Collaborate with interesting people (email me interesting people! Photographers, designers, writers, artists of all types!)
4. Print more. And learn all about textile printing/dyeing
5. Travel more
6. Move to London
7. Get involved with lots more creative things - crafty stalls, exhibitions, competition briefs, blogs etc.
8. Get a kitten!

I probably could go on for a while longer, but these goals seem do-able for now, so wish me luck!
xo

4 comments:

  1. Ace! Like your list especially the last one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay I realllyyy want a kitten! I just need to live in a place where Im allowed a pet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like number 6 :D Yay!

    These seem good goals to me, defo. I'm going to post mine in a bit. Some quite similar; I too want to do more printy things, and sell things too. Woooo 2011! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great resolutions! I second all of these (except move to london, am already here... ooh, I guess I'll see you at the ACOFI launch party! Cool!)

    I also want a kitten. Who doesn't??

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails