Tuesday, 4 January 2011

Inspire me Tuesday

As part of my whole keeping new years resolutions I'm going to try and blog more. I like to share some of the things I find online and on my travels, so I thought I'd try and start and post things that interest me on a weekly basis. I dont know whether this'll be every tuesday yet, but probably once a week.  I'll aim for a tuesday.

I'll start with these illustrations by Italian artist Noumeda. I'm extremely fickle when it comes to buying things - I'm easily swayed by the pretty packaging and immediately fell in love with these illustrations when I saw them on a range of hair products by Umberto Giannini.  I use Umberto Giannini products on a semi-regular basis, its just a bonus that now they're so beautifully wrapped with lovely drawings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails