Thursday, 17 March 2011

Alliterati Magazine

Local Newcastle based creative writing magazine Alliterati featured my little bird alongside one of their new poems from their latest issue.

"Excuse Me While I Put You On This Pedestal" by William Sebag-Montefiore




Although this isn't a new illustration, it suited the writing - and coincidentally, was created from another piece of prose, so it all ties together quite nicely :)

Read the article here

I mentioned earlier that I've been working on installing wordpress into my main website so I can blog from my domain, and its nearly there or thereabouts, so I think what I'll do is, keep this blog running alongside the new blog just for a little while, so all my lovely followers can change their bookmarks and feeds etc.  so please head over to http://www.itslikeart.net/blog

And, I'll see ya there! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails