Sunday, 6 March 2011

Compound Magazine

Happy sunday everyone!

Myself and lovely tea & crayons girls Rachel L and Abby have been featured in the very cool new Compound Magazine.   The mag isn't out for general release just yet, but you can have a little looksee at the download here.

The theme set for the issue was 'Chemistry' and related to a chosen song.  I love that everyone interprets theme's so differently, it's quite an eclectic mix of visuals (well worth having a browse).

My song was Friend of the Night by Mogwai.


A lonesome wolf.


In other news, I'm working on installing wordpress into my website so I can blog from my domain, so I'll let you all know when it's up and running so you can change your bookmarks and RSS feeds. :)

3 comments:

  1. Perfect!
    I really like your illustrations!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha is the big wordpress switch FINALLY happening?? :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha yeah there was a slight delay! I did install it a while ago but didn't get around to making it look like a blog ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails